From Tetti’s Flakes
Crepes with Mastelo cow cheese and mushrooms. Do not hesitate to add your favorite cold cuts. And don’t forget, eat breakfast like a king.
For the crepes:
- 600 ml sour milk
- 250g all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, medium
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- vegetable oil for frying them
For the filling:
- 200g cow cheese Mastelo
- cold cuts of your choice, optional
- 2 tbsp butter
- 150g fresh mushrooms, cut into thin slices
- freshly ground pepper
- In a medium pan, over medium heat, add 2 tbsp. butter and after it melts add the mushrooms. Stir well.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper and stir. Cook for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- For the crepes. In a large bowl add all the ingredients for the crepe mixture and mix well until smooth. Add the melted butter.
- In a non-stick pan add some oil and spread it everywhere with a brush.
- As soon as it warms up, lower the temperature to medium heat, add 1 ladleful of the mixture and tilt the pan so that it spreads to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, until golden and flip over.
- Add the Mastelo cow cheese, 1 tbsp. mushrooms, cold cuts extra freshly ground black pepper and fold.
- Serve with grated Mastelo cow cheese on top and extra mushrooms.