I say “give me pizza and I can move any obstacle that comes in my way”!
Especially this pizza. With the best dough ever. And some smoked cheese mastelo that makes all the difference!
Here’s the recipe to help you move your obstacles.
Smoked cheese pizza
(for the dough)
- 350g bread flour
- 180ml lukewarm water
- 40g butter
- 5g instant yeast
- pinch of sugar
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- 200g smoked cheese mastelo
- 100g cheddar cheese
- 50ml milk
- 20g mayonnaise
- apple slices
- bbq sauce
- onion cut in thin rings
- In a bowl, add the lukewarm water and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved. Sprinkle the yeast on top and let it rest for 10-15′. DO NOT STIR THE YEAST.
- After 15′ add in the bowl the flour and the seasoning.
- Knead for 2′ and add the butter.
- Knead until you have smooth dough.
- Set aside to rest for 30′.
- Preheat oven at 190°C, fan.
- Dip the apple slices in bbq sauce and bake for 8-10′.Remove from oven.
- In a bowl mix together smoked cheese, cheddar, milk and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- On a surface sprinkle some semolina flour and open the dough to a circle with your hands.
- Add the toppings, cheese as a base, onions and apples in the end.
- Brush the dough around with some olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20′.