From Teti’s Flakes
- 1 kg thrapsala
- 150 gr cow cheese Mastelo, grated
- 150 gr goat cheese Mastelo, grated
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- lemon juice
- Wash and thoroughly clean the thrapsala, slice off the head and remove the skin and eyes. Rinse them and let them drain upside down.
- Finely chop the filling ingredients into small pieces and add them to a bowl. Mix well.
- By using a spoon fill each thrapsalo with the filling and close the opening with a toothpick.
- Grill them over medium-high temperature for about 7΄ on each side.
- Set aside for 2-3 minutes and cut thrapsala into slices. Serve with olive oil, lemon and fresh mint.