From Teti’s Flakes
Bruschetta with cow cheese Mastelo and grapes. Or else, the best way to celebrate the coming of autumn.
- 1 baguette cut diagonally into thin slices
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 200 gr Mastelo cow cheese
- 10 tbsp honey
- red grape
- 6 tbsp nuts, broken into smaller pieces
- Add the olive oil, salt and oregano in a bowl. With the help of a brush, spread the olive oil into the thin slices of the baguette.
- Spread the slices in a baking pan and bake them for 10΄ at 200°C or until golden brown.
- Cut the Mastelo cow cheese into slices and grill it over medium to high heat on both sides until soft. Set aside.
- When the bruschettas are ready, add a piece of Mastelo on top, add a tbsp. honey, grapes and nuts. Enjoy!