Chicken With Olives And Mastelo Cheese
From Cook And Feed
A nutritious and easy to make dish with a special taste.
Yield: 3 portions
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 5-6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 10 olives
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 5 oz Mastelo soft goat cheese
- 1 2/3 oz white wine
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a frying pan, sauté onion and garlic with oil.
- Add chicken drumsticks to pan and brown, add wine.
- Allow chicken to cook for 5 min, then add 1 cup of hot water.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, thyme, season with salt and pepper and let cook .
- Once chicken is ready, add cubed cheese, stir gently and remove from heat.
Add more water during baking, if necessary.
Instead of chicken drumsticks, we can use chicken breasts, cubed.